Anna Chapman Poems
- Always Only Mine You speak your life in poetry. Your heart...
- At Dusk Night offers a dark peace to the lonely. He washes ...
- Understanding Equality Can't be worried what these people ...
- Live Lightly Turn on the light. Cast your shadows on the ...
- They Say you can't go home again hold the hands and ...
- Maestro Not fingers full of broken promises fall from the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Chapman
Always Only Mine
You speak your life in poetry.
Your heart broke like ice on the tin roof,
wide and running, over metal, overhead.
Then it fell, on a mission,
over the edges.
You cried up a lonely midnight,
infinite black and starless depth.
As vast as the grief you've promised yourself
until the day of your death.
I could sink my fingers
into a red seeping pain,
as visible as the breaths
that you struggle to take.
But I only want to help.
Always. Only. Better. For you, baby.
I'll gather you up sweet
with those 'things that were ...