Anna Dietze Poems
- 6 Months Together 6 months together Is just long enough For...
- Not A Fairytale You think my life's a fairy tale As happy as...
- Fooled You parade around Like a gift from God himself To ...
- First Time There’s a first time, when a girl Gives away the ...
- Fear Replayed memories Familiar sounds, smells Its all ...
- Everyday Everyday I see you Everyday I see you with her
- Don'T Don’t touch me I don’t want to Don’t talk to me I ...
I write poems whenever I'm feeling depressed or sad. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
6 Months Together
6 months together
Is just long enough
For me to know
I want to spend the rest of my life with you
People say it’s too soon, we’re too young
But I don’t care
I want to be your wife
To wake up with you in the morning
To watch you fall asleep at night
To keep anything from harming you
To tease you about the pink tie and vest (haha, jk)
And everything in between
I love you more than I have ever loved someone
That’s gotta count for something
I love you
You’re my little Easter bunny