Anne Pradlebury Poems
- War The absolute disruption of beautiful nature war ...
- Natue Goddess of the moon soars on high white wings light ...
- Orbs Eyes Searching Seeing Knowing
- Night The dark rose looms near doom flows to the river of ...
- Something Me My love for you is ever true and never ...
I was born with a cat, I live with a cat, and when the day comes I'll die with a cat. That's just how it all is going to go. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Pradlebury
The dark rose looms near
doom flows to the river of fear
Evil unbeknownst, from twilight moon
the glow, as the heart’s boon.
E’er will the witches doom behold
the mystery of spheres, age old.
The celestial beings commit. Dread
crimes of immoral bed.
Sex and secrets through insecurity
dreams of love’s impurity.
The blindness of Gods tells us all
from ashes of comets come Doomsday’s call
On the fingers of bats grows the dark
superstition a whisker away from death. A lark
to the unknown, Satan’s plaything,
becomes a sleepy jaunt to doomsday’s...