Anni Sane Poems
- Innocent Love Nothing more than innocence Flowing white ...
- Wanted Staring- Eyes sinking into the pain of what is ...
- Rose 'Twas a rose that I first saw Lying on the desolate ...
- Letters Of Love Regarding those love letters strewn on your ...
- Ghost Of A Maiden It's the end of an era Another soul ...
- Maybe But Not Today Wishing wells Broken dreams Forgotten ...
- I Remember - Loss Through The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anni Sane
I Remember - Loss Through The Eyes Of A Child
The times when we
Watched the sunset
I could see the reflection
In your eyes
Sitting on the brick wall
Along St. Angela’s Street
The time when you almost fell off
And cracked your head open
At Wolf Brook
No matter how hard we tried
We couldn’t catch up with them
Lunch times at school
The dinner lady looking at you
With surprised eyes
Because you wanted extra veg
When you told me the news
That one word
Keeps sounding in my ...