Antonio DeLisa Poems
- Night On Night Today the night entered on the day in depth, ...
- Female Voices I am enchanted by the female voices, Like ...
- Suspension I enjoy the suspension of an hour without ...
- The Sounds Of The Night The sounds of the night have ...
- The Shadow Of The Words The words out of the circuit those ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Antonio DeLisa
The Sounds Of The Night
The sounds of the night
have something of the music
and something of the randomness
of the noise.
They mark the space,
mark the time,
are like an echo
of the day.
Friends that keep us
from going too deep
They look after like faithful dogs.
Silence does not exist.