April Swan Poems
- I Am The Best Me I wish that I had a magic wand I wish I ...
- Mirror Vs. My Reflection Too sinister to be loved Too hated ...
- Vanity Vs. Personality Vanity Beauty Divine of thee With ...
- What Goes I know I am a lot to deal with I deal with me ...
- Truly Invisible You see my face… You see a smile You watch ...
- What I Want I don't wish For you to stay forever I just ...
- I Miss You I miss you like my mother's smile I miss you like...
I have written poetry since 4th grade, I always write bitter things that happen in life and my own experiance's, veiws and thoughts. I want to be a famous poet one day. So I thought I could start with this website. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am The Best Me
I wish that I had a magic wand
I wish I could stop all strain
I wish that I could get things right
Never be a problem to anything
I wish what being human
Was what I try to be
Then maybe I could be the best
A super hero that could fly
I would save everything
I would be so free
I would be an amazing me
But I am not
I am sorry
I am only me
But I am the best me
And I need to except that