Arfa Iman Kalera
Arfa Iman Kalera Poems
- Rainfall Beautiful it is, the rainfall, The world dances ...
- My Motherland My mother land, the land of peace, Here is ...
- Lines In Respect Of Holy Proph...
- Forbidden Love How can we pass through journey of life? All...
- Oh Please! Oh my heart, please don't stop your beat Oh my ...
- A Recipe For Poetry Poetry is a dish, Tastier than fried ...
- 16 December 2014 It was the day, When the lamps of future ...
I am Arfa, I was born in a family in which giving birth to a baby girl and then educating her was not considered good, in fact it was believed to be a sin. When I was born, they were outraged and they said my father to divorce my mother, somehow my father managed the situation and took us away from the village to the city, over there our parents started to educate us, our mother told us that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Never leave a problem unsolved, thinking that it will be solved itself because a fire if left unnoticed, spreads instead of setting off.''
Comments about Arfa Iman Kalera
Beautiful it is, the rainfall,
The world dances like a ball,
When it falls, flowers bloom,
It washes the spots of gloom,
It is a treat for plants and trees,
Lends fragrance to the breeze,
My heart flaps with the joys,
When we all girls and boys,
See the rainbow in colors seven,
Swinging angels in the heaven