Arsiema Berhane Poems
- A Dog With Six Names This is a poem about a dog Not just any...
- **just One Of Those Days I'm so tired I dunno why.. I feel ...
- Such A Rush It's mornin', I have to get up. It's mornin', I...
- Strangers Are Strange ‘The world is so messed up that I’m ...
- It’s Cold Here. It's cold here. 3: 25 Am, and here I am ...
- A Love Poem Man! ! You are so serious You never say ...
- A Certain Life There are times when you feel unsafe and ...
'I ain't much of a poet. But i love writing what comes to my head and call it poetry. (i know that sounds crazy) . Anyways, i will keep on writing and please don't stop reading. They can be beautiful, bizzare, strange or Boring. So thank you for stopping by to read'em and comment on'em.
Thanks a million. Naaaaaaaaaa, , , , , make that two million and peace' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Dog With Six Names
This is a poem about a dog
Not just any dog, but our dog.
It’s funny how everyone wanted to
give him a name, but each name was not the same.
Some wanted to call him Tarzan
I called him Rex
My sister who is into books and stuff
Named him Malcolm X
My other younger sister called him Fofi
A tribute to our late dog
I didn’t really mind ‘bout the name
Doesn’t it sound a little like coffee?
My younger brother called him Undertaker
Name of his favorite wrestler
I really loved this name, but mother was like
“Come up with something else, this is ...