Arthur Toukhikyan Poems
- Will You..? I’m lost in dire straits of love, There’s only ...
- Sonnet Iv Love was a game, I was compelled to play, When my...
- Sonnet Iii Love is a thing, I wanted to escape, Though so ...
- Sonnet Ii Into blind and sinister devotion, Like in ...
- Sonnet I There is nothing left to inspire my brain To rhyme ...
- The Broken Promise I disavow those tears, that I have cried, ...
- In Captivity When the darkness of the day Will be removed by...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arthur Toukhikyan
When the darkness of the day
Will be removed by black of night,
You'll find the pieces on your way,
The pieces of my broken heart.
You'll look at them and pass them by,
Without wondering, whose they are.
You don't know, that I have to die,
And through this night I have to pray.
You'll never know, that trapped in here,
In lost and never-ending space,
I'm crying just for you, my dear,
Unable just to see your face.
And you will never see me weeping,
When you come here, you'll find me sleeping
In deep and dark and narrow tomb,
Upon which bloody...