Ash Woods Poems
- Where’s My Happily Ever After? Why doesn’t anyone tell you ...
- Angel With each hit, there’s a new bruise. More to cover ...
- Plea. We all have a plea for help, Some make it silent And...
- When... My heart collapses My hands shake My body aches.
- Pregnancy Sitting here alone. You did this to me. You took ...
- Be There
- As My Life Darkens As my soul dies Life gets darker I ...
Comments about Ash Woods
Best Poem of Ash Woods
Make me happy; hold me when I’m there.
Make me better; right me when I’m wrong.
Make me safe; hold me when I’m scared.
Make me Strong; love me when I’m gone.