Ashlee Anne Poems
- Salvation, Mary Jane From all the chemicals in my brain, ...
- Find Tomorrow Beauty I find in the sorrow of the girl, she ...
- Pray, Mother Nature Do not disturb the peaceful sleep, the ...
- Distance Sitting at the edge of the earth is the fire, ...
- Antionette I want to face you, with my smile spread wide. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashlee Anne
Sitting at the edge of the earth is the fire,
where one broken child watches flames with desire.
Undeniable, denied yet again.
Everything, everything dies in the end.
Licked by the flames, feet begin to burn.
The soles of our shoes became ash and tore,
fluttered to the ground and scattered around.
Between us and the sky there is simply the distance,
between us and the sky, the impossible distance.
In the end one broken child,
the edge of the world kissed by the fire.
In the end, I'm just one broken child,
on the edge of the earth, destroyed by the ...