Ashlee Latham Poems
- True Feelings Through the stary skies The moon looking so ...
- Have Faith Keep that smile on your face They won't notice ...
- Vampires' Desire The taste The desire We feel like we’re on...
- Shallow While Deep My heart is shallow My pain is deep I ...
- Imagine Imagine you’re a cloud Floating in the air Imagine ...
I'm a fifteen y.o. girl with a heart full of passion. I love writing poetry, and will post almost all the ones I write. Please comment on them! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashlee Latham
Through the stary skies
The moon looking so blue
Cast the shadow upon my eyes
That I now realize was you
Though your lies so pale
And your skin so white
But your maddness off the scale
And your flaws so bright
But there was no need to be frightened
No need to be scared
'Cause it was you who enlightened
These thoughts in my head.