Asif Andalib Poems
- Karma Theory Of Islam God has written down in brief Our ...
- A Gift From God I am in love with you right from the ...
- A Bed Of Thorn Baby my life is like a bed of thorn If I had ...
- My First Love I have cut off at least a thousand heads of ...
- No More War No more war, please Please no more war No more ...
- Good And Bad Good are the things That are proved to be ...
- O Love Love Love Love Love Lov... O love love love love ...
I was born on 27 November in 1967 at Moez Monzil, Komlapur, Faridpur of Bangladesh. I write poems and lyrics both in English and Bengali. I prefer Free Verse, Rhyme, Mono Rhyme and Haiku to other forms of poetry.
I was literature editor of a cultural organization “Oniketh” (which means Homeless) . Later I served as its general secretary. I worked in a private company “Macro International Limited” situated at Dhaka, Bangladesh as business coordinator for more than a decade. Now I spend most of times writing poetry.
Sometimes I emphasize on the message, not on the structure, meter and rhythm of the poems. I write poems especially to deliver messages be it like a thesis. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Karma Theory Of Islam
God has written down in brief
Our endless life story
That is being played
On the seven-storied stage of sky!
At the same time it’s also true:
We are the architects
Of our own future
Cause we get result of what we do!
However we’ll have the final result
Of our actions on the Day of Resurrection!
God acts according to plans
We should also plan our future
And try to make it happen.
Even God does not know everything
In absolute detail
And He doesn’t need to know it.
It is an endless story
Even God forgets some ...