Astri Nikaelsen Poems
- Lying Crying Lying crying in my bed, Almost dying, nearly ...
- Furious... I said no. Still you looked. Now instead, ...
- He Was Dead! (Inspired by SR-71's She Was Dead) ... From ...
- In My Head... In my head...you really do love me In my ...
- What Was That 'Cracking' Sound... I don't care that my best ...
- Not Long Now... Just two more days until It's all ...
Astri is a Scottish immigrant to Canada, with one younger brother and too much pain. Enjoys soccer, martial arts, writing, reading, drawing manga and watching extentialist anime (Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi et cetera) . She is also know as Ingibjorg 'sen on Poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Astri Nikaelsen
What Was That 'Cracking' Sound?
I don't care that my best friend skipped without me.
I don't care that her foster brother's violating her totally.
I don't care that my brother's a liar.
I don't care that my father may actually be dying.
I don't care that the 'right' people hate me.
I don't care that my work's going to waste and nobody sees it.
I don't care that nobody seems to care today, and my heart was Broken accidentally.
Like I said, I don't care.