Astri Nikaelsen Poems
- Lying Crying Lying crying in my bed, Almost dying, nearly ...
- Furious... I said no. Still you looked. Now instead, ...
- He Was Dead! (Inspired by SR-71's She Was Dead) ... From ...
- In My Head... In my head...you really do love me In my ...
- What Was That 'Cracking' Sound... I don't care that my best ...
- Not Long Now... Just two more days until It's all ...
Astri is a Scottish immigrant to Canada, with one younger brother and too much pain. Enjoys soccer, martial arts, writing, reading, drawing manga and watching extentialist anime (Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi et cetera) . She is also know as Ingibjorg 'sen on Poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Astri Nikaelsen
Lying crying in my bed,
Almost dying, nearly dead.
The pain tears me in two,
Like what was between me and you-
Nobody cared when you died,
You just slipped away and sighed.
I see you sometimes on the street-
Walking tired, on the beat.
Bruised ankles, battered feet,
Broken heart and shattered dreams-
Ripped apart at the seams.
I wish I'd never known or met-
And ended up-loving you instead.
I let you in, my heart, my mind, my world, my bed-
You screwed them up and didn't care.
All because you couldn't share.