Audrey Perniciaro Poems
- Confused Do you ever feel confused, Like, somehow you don't...
- Twilight When Day’s last rays of light Fade gently into the...
- Embrace When I hear your voice When I see your face I have ...
- Night There are times in one’s life That seem so full of ...
- Insert Creative Title Here He found her there His true love ...
I love to read poetry, write poetry, and recite poetry. I also act and sing in theatre, write novels, and run around in the rain, and do all the other things that crazy teenagers do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Audrey Perniciaro
When Day’s last rays of light
Fade gently into the purple maiden of night
When moon's first beams
Reach out to caress the land with her golden gleam
As dusk slowly takes over the sky
And the creatures of earth to their homes do fly
As the dainty dryads of night
Dance across the ground in the misty evening’s light
This is twilight
Ah! But wait
A hush creeps over all the land
Twilight has gone
Night is at hand!