Bassel Almasalmeh Poems
- Perspectives While I was walking the city enhaling the dust ...
- Conversation He said ‘it is a forlorn hope, a mere dream ...
- My City I journeyed from my city across the land of ...
- A Dream it was not easy to get lost in this light we spend ...
- Homage To Eliot far-fet words seem monsters they seem ...
- Description a man haunted by the future of abnormal ...
- Royal Death the royal past shall not be forgotten princess ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bassel Almasalmeh
While I was walking the city
enhaling the dust of the street after rain
the weather cloudy, the trees dim
the city looked like an open book
time lays its hand on the self
memory stores fragments, images:
streets, crowds, shops, weather
as if life is but a handful of dust
the city, energy, immortal
walking with dead bodies, treading on
faces carrying weary heads to oblivion
walking with memories played like tape
now things look smaller,
small things fade, large ones small
as if I was hovering, mapping the city
is this real or slave ...