bethlehem maresa Poems
- In The Kitchen i was sitting on the counter you standing up ...
- Someone I'Ll Never Forget you made a difference to me 'if i ...
- America i hear the ring of freedom i see the 'Drinking ...
- Special strong arms hold me while i'm sleeping i know i'm ...
- Falling i need to make you understand what i feel whenever ...
- Hurt the thing that makes me so sad is that i really do ...
- Only For Tonight warm against my skin your sweet caress is ...
i was named after the little town where jesus was born...and the star of bethlehem...
im real EMOTIONAL..and im BIPOLAR and very OBSESSIVE...especially about my mom who died a while ago...i cant go without writing and i think i would die if i couldnt let my emotions out with my poetry...everybody thats ever met me has told me at least a million times that im wierd...and i always say thank u (what am i supposed to say?) im BOYCRAZY...and i think thats pretty obvious in a lot of my poems...im at a point in my life where im learning how to love myself and be happy alone...im young and i have a lot to learn, but ive also been through a lot so i know i can survive... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bethlehem maresa
In The Kitchen
i was sitting on the counter
you standing up between my leg
my arms around your neck
your arms tight around my waist
every second was a lifetime
the air between us was heated
i smiled as i looked into your eyes
i knew then we would kiss
your lips were on mine
and my heart skipped a beat
you hugged me more tightly
letting me into your fantasy
i couldnt get close enough to you
and somewhere a part of me
was begging you not to stop
our first kiss was magic