Bijay Kant Dubey
Bijay Kant Dubey Poems
- Chand She Chandni (Moonlight F...
- Keki N.Daruwalla’s Crossing Of...
- Flowers Of Love, Dream-Flowers Flowers of love, Dream ...
- A Beautiful Girl A beautiful girl is A beautiful poem, a ...
- A Fashion Designer I, Saying, ...
- Haikus Collected My House In Ruins (Haiku) There lies ...
- Women's Language, Women's Hear...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love me, I shall love you.''Exchange of sympathies
''Before you go away, tell me your name?''Identity
''I am not only talented, you are also but.''Search of Talent
''God loves me, loves you too.''The love of God
''Wild flowers too have beauties priceless, ravishing and rarer.''Should have the yes to see
Chand She Chandni (Moonlight From The Moon)
Chand she chandni,
Labon she hanshi,
Jigar she jo chahat,
Muhabbat she betaabi jo
Churana chahata hun.
Moonlight from the moon,
Smiles from the lips,
Desire from the heart,
Restlessness from love,
Want I to steal.