Bobby Crawford Poems
- No Horse Town i lived for a while the fish who eat ...
- Children... The window is open standing knee-deep in ...
- Cynicism Is An Art Come you little children- ...
- Flowers On A Palm Tree flowers on a palm tree volume wheel ...
- The River That Slowly Rills The Big Fish finds his lunch, and...
- Cleansing Honey I took the laundry I took the laundry Put ...
- The Mourn There are fries in the street And a cup-from it ...
I am a sixteen year old amateur poet. I enjoy chess and reading. My favorite book is The Catcher in The Rye. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bobby Crawford
The window is open
standing knee-deep in freedom
We are inside
It is a back-and-forth relationship
Woe to All who try to stop me now
Damn! them, for all this is my dance
You must change seats now and
pray there is no god
For the Sun
are you nervous?
I doubt you are(the Sun is hot)
The Sun is hot
You must embrace it(the Sun
is hot) squeeze it-
The sun is hot.