Bonwell Rodgers Poems
- Long Live Ignorance Don't pray with it for it can let things ...
- Death Of An Author Sniffing peril in the air, am retreating...
- The Old Caterpillar Should Lea... You have lived long ...
- Kutsirizika Kwa Mlakatuli Ndikufwenkha mpweya wa zokhoma ...
- Muona Polekera Amalume, Kano kokha ...
- Waona Chiyani Mwanawe? Waona chiyani mwanawe? Chomwe ...
- Slap That Drum! Slap that drum with vehemence. Make the ...
My name is Bonwell Rodgers and I grew up in Blantyre (Malawi) with my family of five (Dad, Mom, myself, Chiyembekezo and Susan) . Life was simple. My siblings and I were very happy and our family was happy too. For many days a week we would leave home to attend school. Soon we found a rhythm of what to do in our lives. Later in 2006, dad passed away and this made life a bit harder.
I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If your roommate is stubborn, it's ok because someone may have chosen him for you. But if your spouse is difficult, it's your fault.''marriage, love
''Why should I lie when I have the right to keep quiet?''lie, deceit
Comments about Bonwell Rodgers
Long Live Ignorance
Don't pray with it for it can let things down,
gobble our brain and make us myopic.
It can make us fail to see what's in front of our nose.
What is the reason for albino carnage?
Surmising their bones are serendipity
Does yours not bring you lot?
Why not use them to peg away?
Ignorance is also raiding savants,
for they believe in black art,
thinking someone will penetrate their home,
through a lock hole and exit without a spoor.
Why thinking that he has been whack by a hammer,
when reality shows, its stroke
Why squander time to go to magic ...