Brandi Young Poems
- Death Death is forever So don't flirt with suicide Death ...
- A True Friend A true friend is always there for you A true ...
- Bloody Kisses She kisses my bloody wrist She wipes the tears...
- Love Is... Love is gentle Love is hurtful Love is ...
- Sad & Suicidal It pains me to see you this way To see you so...
- I Smile I smile to cover the pain I smile to hide my misery ...
- Burn I burn into ashes from your hurtful words Everything ...
I'm short, blond, and the greatest fucking poet ever...(not really although i would like to be!) . I was born in New Jersey, and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. Words come to me and i write them down. I'm a lesbian if you couldn't tell by my poems. Well that's all you going to get to know about me for now. If you would like to know more send me a message. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death is forever
So don't flirt with suicide
Death is painful
Stay away from knives
Death is not for lovers
So don't lie
Death is not for me
So don't even try
Death is clever
So be careful
Death is never fun
Stay away from strangers
Death is never pleasing
So don't get caught up in the hype
Death is never fair
So get use to it
Death is always occurring
So don't ignore it
Death is never what you expected
Sorry but it has to happen
Death is not for you
Please don't give up
Death is ...