Briana McLain Poems
- As If She Wasnt And as if she wasn’t yours You shoved her ...
- My Family My family always does well untill we find time to ...
- Waiting Today i am waiting So Strongley Anticipating Do ...
- True Tears Its always amazing That a little water Can show...
- To Live To shed a single tear To always live in fear Hopes ...
- That Day as the day went by i hoped i would die to see her...
- I Thought I thought I could trust you But you proved I was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Briana McLain
As If She Wasnt
And as if she wasn’t yours
You shoved her out the door
You made your rude remarks
And said you didn’t care
You made your point, I promise
It all was understood
When you said you’re not my daughter
I watched her run away
And I captured all her tears
I’ve brought them in a bottle
Just to show you what you did
And if by chance you even care
You’ll find her by the old willow tree
Writing a song about a mother
One for which has no feelings,
And then I remember
As if she wasn’t yours
You had shoved her out the door