BrittAnnie Humphries Poems
- Falling In Love (My Personal F... It was me and you ...
- Where Were You She was alone in this cold word with no one ...
- Cold Rain Please cold rain wash away this stain The red ...
- Time I've hurt so bad ever since you left I've cried so much...
- Caged Stuck inside a cage Locked up without a key Sleep's ...
- Games Dazed and confused Lost in a game Loose hangs the ...
- Helpless I see it all There in your eyes The hurt pain and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BrittAnnie Humphries
Falling In Love (My Personal Favorite)
It was me and you
just us two
Alone that night
with nothing to do
You held me close
you kissed my lips
I closed my eyes
I'll never forget
You looked deep within me
And whispered in my ear
You whispered those three words
that I so longed to hear
It took me a minute
to understand everything
There were no words to be spoken
Only your name
A tear rolled down my cheek
you held me in your arms
You promised me forever
A life without harm
I leaned in closer
To make sure it was true
And as you held me there
It was me