Brittney Lydy Poems
- Trust Me Crazy, Lazy, Confsuion and pain, I have nothing ...
- Will You Call You say your gonna call So I wait Wondering ...
- Use To You use to laugh You use to smile You use to have ...
- Sorry To see your face, is what I long for To see your ...
- I Heard From You Today I heard from you today Isn't it funny...
- You Make Me Sick So stupid, So stubborn, I wish you would ...
- Someday Someday I will care Someday I will love Someday I ...
I am nineteen years old and have always been interested in poetry. I have been writing poems since the 5th grade. I used to only write when I was mad or to make others laugh.Now i write when I am happy, sad, or find something to write about.Writngs poems is somethig that I am good at and something that I love to do.Poetry is a part of me and althoug I may only be an amatuer at it I love it. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittney Lydy
Confsuion and pain,
I have nothing left to gain,
I have lost all of my senses,
I lost what I believed in so much,
I have lost what I stood up fo,
I feel so poor,
I am alone, I wish I had a clone,
Wondering what is going on,
I was played as a pawn, again,
I promised myself it wouldn't happen and it did.
I am a fool, I want to loose my cool,
You were different, you worked all these years,
and mad all my tears,
You built my trust, you made me strong.
I knew you were wrong.
There have been others,
But none to play under...