Brynn Fier Poems
- And Then...She Was Gone Once there was a lonely girl Who ...
- And Then...She Was Gone (Part ... She chose to walk ...
- Africa Cracked lips, parched land Dusty promises of help at ...
- I Tried I tried To commit Suicide
- Suicide Notes And Butterfly Ki... I write my suicide ...
- Goodbye Father Time, Hello Dea... Hello Father ...
- I Miss You Daddy It was always the best part of the day When...
Hi im 13 and i like to write poems mostly about love, hate, people leaving me, and cutting. um... i write my best poems when i am experiencng the emotions. i want to be a phychiatrist when i get older, which is pretty funny if you think about all the issues i have. if anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me about anything. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brynn Fier
And Then...She Was Gone
Once there was a lonely girl
Who wished for things she did not need
She would kneel down on her knees
For hours she would beg and plead
She wanted to be Princess
She wanted to be Queen
She wanted people to love her
But she really wanted to be seen
When she finally got her wish
She sat overlooking the sight
On her throne above all
She realized this was not right
Some say she wished too hard
Some say she wished too long
But then we awoke one autumn day
To find that she was gone
The trees they say stood witness
The sky refused to ...