Bryony Bratchell Poems
- To Absent Friends We raise a glass for an important ...
- Falling Falling in Love It's different when you love someone...
- It's Strong And It's True I told them all about you and left...
- Worth It All? Hello and the blinkers are on nothing but you ...
- I Preferred You Then Time forgot us hours turned into ...
- Dust Dances Dust dances over a thousand memories memories I ...
- I Miss i miss knowing tomorrow was always a chance to do ...
I have loved and learned from poetry since I was a very young child and my parents would read poetry to me. Since the age of 13 I have been writing my own poems, about love, life, relationships and the human mind. I also enjoy art, photography, reading, blogging, writing short stories, learning, analysing poetry and language, psychology, cooking. My blog is http: //alienteacup.tumblr.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bryony Bratchell
To Absent Friends
We raise a glass for an important moment
And memories of everything we’ve lost,
That slipped through our fingers
Linger on every word
To those who said they'd always be there
But never were
To those who became the people
They promised to never be
To those we never doubted,
But today have us wondering why
To those who said one thing to our face
But another behind our backs
To those who were like family
But we wouldn't acknowledge now
To those whose lies we believed
For no reason other than wanting to
To the people who used our ...