Bulent Karaalioglu Poems
- Created World And the clock stopped.now my heart You've ...
- The Silence Of Beethoven BEETHOVEN SILENCE FAT WOMEN'S ...
- Canser Cries For Yourself CANCER CRIES FOR ...
- Taking Poetry From The Hands O... Though they say poetry...
- Place Vitamin Sky Vitamin PLACE 🍻 VITAMIN SKY ...
- Chat With The First Poem One night at Ayancık Nights, On a ...
- I Don't Have Time To Die Today I sent my footnotes to my ...
And the clock stopped.now my heart
You've found the heart hours
I don't have the heart
I found a poem's heart
Starting a new day in uniform
The wounds that started
In a new day
Our endless uniform tomorrows
If the clocks are cloudy
Our days are many
The cello came from all over.
A blind window
A helpless door
What the days bring
The heart of the blind
When Rokoko is buried in the bottom of the watch
Days of snowy and short in the East
Uniformity when it ...