Candice Kozinski Poems
- I Will Be Here You treat me like a queen. You do everything ...
- Julius Caeser Caeser did receive a warning, Which he did ...
- Feelings You treat me like a queen. You do everything just ...
- You Were There When I was looking for a friend, You were ...
- The Soldier On The News You watched the news And heard about...
- The Question Why do we rise and fall
- Solitary Feelings Crystal eyes Upon an empty face,
I'm a 2nd year college student studying for a BA in Criminal Justice. I write to let out my emotions and to have memories. I've had rough times in my life, and poetry is how i got through it all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candice Kozinski
I Will Be Here
You treat me like a queen.
You do everything just to please me.
The words you say are so sweet.
I never feel alone when I am with you.
Your soft, gentle voice is so soothing.
Your gentle voice is something I will always miss.
When I’m in your arms,
I feel so loved.
Nothing seems to exist but us.
All is secure when I am with you.
Without you, my life would mean nothing.
I wouldn’t even want to live.
No matter what happens,
I will always love you.