Carl A.I. Poems
- Baseball Your diaphanous neglige, wrinkled, wadded in your ...
- New Beginnings The budding of spring is covered by a thin ...
- A New Beginning. The spring has come to us like a well kept ...
- Misunderstanding Words are lost in the playing field of ...
- Death At Dinnertime I invited Death to dinner today to ...
- Bukowski's Wine I just killed off a bottle of wine and ...
- God Bless Our Troops The war is over! The war is over! The...
A freethinker, an atheist, a drunk, a comedian, a music lover, a blackjack player, a lover, a fighter, a child, a man, a feminist, a wildfire, not photogenic, a smoker, a reader, a writer, thankful, a broken down midwestern town, a Mates of State fan, strong, proud, free, not in love, semi-tall, semi-skinny, single, a storge style lover, a pool shark, an average student, Buddhist, a seeker of knowledge and truth, a decent cook, a decent friend, and a poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl A.I.
Your diaphanous neglige, wrinkled, wadded in your purse
like your intentions.
My sycophantish responses kept latent as well.
We both know what we want but won't bring it to light
for fear of the moths of destruction
that might flutter about it.
Yet we still stick together like the needle
that intravenously delivers life to the junkie.
Simeltaneously we become bruised
like track marks.
To want a love you don't dare to vocalize.
The reciprication of these feelings.
They flutter inside our hearts like the butterfly
but also cut deep as if the wings were ...