Carmella Walker Poems
- Freedom The Freedom To have my own mind, without others ...
- Searching Searching For the truth to all the lies that were ...
- Why Why love someone, When that someone doesn't love you ...
- How Do You Say Good-Bye How do you say good-bye To someone ...
- I'M Here When you need a shoulder to cry on, or a hand to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carmella Walker
To have my own mind, without others trying to influence me.
To be loved, and not hurt.
To be accepted, and understood.
To make mistakes, and not be judged.
To walk with my head held high, and confidence without others trying to tear me down.
To be me