CarolAnne Spalding Poems
- Purely Pleasure Upon shadowed perch We devour, dance & ...
- Lies, Lies, Lies The time has come to set me free All the...
- Aftermath Of Love I gave you my body ...you told me a ...
- I Wish... I wish I knew ...what was on your mind I wish ...
- Regrets I regret those hurtful words And every meaningless ...
- Loving You I finally laid to rest The fractured soul I used ...
- Her Man HER MAN She wonders if you love her
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CarolAnne Spalding
Upon shadowed perch
We devour, dance & sing
Our passion ignites
Watch the pendulum swing
It's impossible to describe
... We search for words to express
These spectacular pleasures
Felt in each and every caress
Such tantalizing sensations
Leave us sated, not for long
Again our bodies are drawn together
To dance a sacred lover's song
Overwhelming magnetic forces
Two lovers drawn to this fate
Eager lips lock while bodies join
Orgasmic explosions anticipate
Time stands still when we're together
As we soar hand in hand