Charldre Banks Poems
- Love-Official As I sit and study my mind doth ponder your ...
- Forty Winks Teddy In the still of the darkness where you lay...
- Sonnet Of Mine Soul oh the turmoil of my thoughts in ...
- Heatherto-Forth With my mind deeply wrapped in science My ...
- Blessings For Stephen At Chris... Oh season of joy, oh ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charldre Banks
As I sit and study my mind doth ponder
your smile and kindness send me up a yonder
your eyes so deep, your innocence so true
my arms stretched out far to lovingly hug you
Your mind so pure, virtuous and wise
disseminate your knowledge to energise
your cartoons stir hearts to joyful happiness
motivation so sweet, it fills one with sheer bliss
Your understanding is deep and your feelings are real
your career as a GP so genuine as your hands care to heal
you love nature, canoeing and your beautiful three daughters
it inspires your soul as your spirit ...