Cherish Marie Estep
Cherish Marie Estep Poems
- Waking Up Going to sleep so painful and deep wishing and ...
- The Way I'M Feeling Looking at your picture secretly, Then ...
- One In A Million Chance I have looked as far as the naked eye...
- We Are In This Together We have had our differences. We have...
- ~forever~ Never say ' I love you', if you really don't ...
- Better In Time All this pain now, Everything we say to ...
- I Miss You Here and now, sitting on my bed, wondering ...
My name is Cherish Marie Estep. I have been writing poems since I was about twelve years old. I enjoy writing very much. This is a way that I can express myself without hurting me or anyone else. I am a very fun person to be around. I am outgoing and very goofy. I am the type that doesn't care what anyone thinks of me. Hey, if you don't like me then you don't have to know me. That's just the way ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cherish Marie Estep
Going to sleep
so painful and deep
wishing and hoping
you are thinking of me.
Somewhere out there
loving me secretly.
I dream of having someone
there to hold me
to tell me they love me
and to whisper to me that I am beautiful.
I see your sacred face
smiling at me.
In my dream
once it's good
then you leave.
I awake from a nightmare
to find your arms around me.
I AM WAKING UP.