Cheryl A. Caron
Cheryl A. Caron Poems
- Ocean Restless, blue-green water Curling into angry ...
- Marital Madness Marital Madness If you will Who turned up ...
- Inner Child Starting over with blank canvas Where to go from...
- Sunday Visit Sunday Visit Kneeling before your headstone
- Deer Hunter In between a couple of old forked trees Is ...
- Dirty Little Sin Dirty little sin I keep holding you ...
- Whiskey Blues Set aside your drink for now Please take a ...
I am a 39 year old married mother of three. I have lived with mental illness my entire adult life. It inspires much of my writing. All poetry submitted was written by me and is copyrighted. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl A. Caron
Restless, blue-green water
Curling into angry fists
Groping the rocks
Yet coming up empty.
Soft, wet sand
Tracing an outline of my footsteps
Only to be swept away
By a white foam hand
That scrapes the shore and retreats
With what ever it can carry.
Small white scavengers
Patrolling the sky
Gliding on invisible hills of salt air
To hunt for forgotten treasure
All is guarded by ever vigilant eyes
Of white and orange
That at alternate turns
Protect the serenity