Cheryl Moore Poems
- In My Wildest Dreams As I sit here in my garden
- Roses For A Child Lost If only you could ask me Just how I ...
- The Rose That Will Never Be Qu... High upon a hill in ...
- The Roseman The dawn has almost broken The sun is coming up.
- The Rose Mentor As I look back on my life And all that I ...
- The Rose Rustler The sun is surely rising On yet another ...
- Where The Roses Grow As I stroll down by the meadow Towards ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl Moore
In My Wildest Dreams
As I sit here in my garden
And dream of roses yet to bloom.
A basket full of wishes
A paradise at noon.
Where roses bloom abundantly
And old friends climb so tall.
I think I’ll stay here longer
At this place near heaven’s door.
Each day when I am dreaming
Of that sunrise yet to come.
I know that it brings with it
The hugs for gracie’s mom.
In my wildest dreams I see her
As she goes along her way.
I can almost smell the roses
That help her with her day.
I hope it’s all she wishes
This paradise in bloom.
The roses do their ...