Chito Faustino Poems
- Beyond Regrettable -new- from each we run away but our shadows ...
- Love Without Borders -new- you ask how can someone love, seeing ...
- Remembrance clearly i remember what i said: think of me ...
- My Kind Of Poet 1 humbug! i am a poet with the economy of ...
- Always always, when my face is pressed coldly on the ...
- Come Here Soon yes, what can i say of sunflowers and ...
- Bharati: Free Spirit Of The Sk... i met a friend who comes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chito Faustino
from each we run away
but our shadows hold fast
to words that may never see
the light of some clear day.
we have been runners for life,
we run when we feel too close,
to nourish each and every isolation
with bits of tear washed dreams.
should i dare you to race me now?
let us run our longest mile
to reach a distant finish line
in some other lifetime.
but as runners ready on our toes,
we sprint away each time we get too near,
or even with just a subtle hint
of reaching out to each other.
regrettable that we chance to ...