Chuckie Ireland Poems
- I Will Love You Forever I love you so deeply, I love you so...
- Love Is... Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a ...
- Your Name I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew ...
- What I Love About You I love the way you look at me, Your ...
- Life Is A Prison Life is a prison, Oh God let me out. No ...
My name is Chuckie Ireland, I'm 14 years old. I began writing poems in 3th grade, i started getting into my deep, more depressing poems in 6th grade and I've continued with it since then. I'll post some of my poems, not many because i like to keep a lot of them to myself. I'll post one every once in a while to keep the flow of my poems going. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chuckie Ireland
What I Love About You
I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, 'I Love You, '
And the way you're always there.
I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.