Clava Ghirca Poems
- The Journey Silver voices are asking you To go ...
- Let's See He is not hiding, in His mercy we find Him ...
- Life's Colors The leaves tremble as they would talk before ...
- A Picture Life, blank page, begs for these only words, till...
- Joy Giver There is no one to describe what I see, my soul ...
- A Homework We were told to draw a portrait at our choice but...
- Living The Poem I get close to the life listening its song ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clava Ghirca
Living The Poem
I get close to the life
listening its song night and day
but I must needs go
before my dream lessen.
The spider enjoys the ride
on my mind.
my soul - a Hi-fi camera
and my eyes are talking better
than I ever could?
My fingers are receiving more life
when they touch an old tree.
The pictures are looking only for me
and suddenly become joy.
No problem if I can no more express it
neither on paper nor record
I am just living the Poem.