Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Col Muhamad Khalid Khan Poems
- Call Of Duty Time upholds his wonderful stride He was born ...
- Loneliness I traveled alone Through a thorny path I could...
- Naked Wire Oh my love you are in form How someone can dare ...
- Hollowness Of Man Jealousy has grown like fruitless trees ...
- Streak Of Light A streak of light entered in my heart By ...
- A Moment Life is just a dramatic act, flow Which makes us to...
- Fire Of Love Oh my love my mermaid Your beauty is in love ...
Colonel Muhammad Khalid Khan lives in Abbottabad Pakistan.His pen name is Mehr which means Love and Sun in Urdu and Persian. He did his F.Sc and B.A from Government Post Graduate College Abbottabad afterwards he did his Masters in English Language and Literature, LLB, Masters in Educational Administration from University of the Punjab Lahore, he also did Masters in TEFL (Applied Linguistics) and Diploma in TEIL (Teaching English as an International Language) under the auspices of British Council and American Centre, he started his career as lawyer and then got commission in PAKISTAN ARMY as an English Instructor.He is a poet and writer. As an editor his appreciable work is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Call Of Duty
Time upholds his wonderful stride
He was born to win and ride
Sincerity was in blood to guide
Martyrdom was the essence of pride
On the edge of eternity to guard
The eternal life was gift of God
Valiant soldier was chosen by Lord
Time in itself became time barred
Total disregard for a while
Valiant son of the soil
Marched with soldiers mile to mile
Became role model in rank and file
Sword of honor kept the sword
Carrying call of duty aboard
Opted for himself that road
Which culminated above the board