Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Col Muhamad Khalid Khan Poems
- Beauty And Love Spring has come to embrace your ...
- From Mile To Mile In sheer dejection and remorse Let us ...
- Blooming Beauty Love is what we sacrifice By being good and...
- Happy New Year Happy New Year Let us bury all the hatchet ...
- Light To Light Winter has just set in Like a beautiful tasty...
- Her Beauty Beauty takes heart, it takes life Definitely it ...
- Hand In Hand You my heart in love ties Must realize love ...
Colonel Muhammad Khalid Khan lives in Abbottabad Pakistan.His pen name is Mehr which means Love and Sun in Urdu and Persian. He did his F.Sc and B.A from Government Post Graduate College Abbottabad afterwards he did his Masters in English Language and Literature, LLB, Masters in Educational Administration from University of the Punjab Lahore, he also did Masters in TEFL (Applied Linguistics) and Diploma in TEIL (Teaching English as an International Language) under the auspices of British Council and American Centre, he started his career as lawyer and then got commission in PAKISTAN ARMY as an English Instructor.He is a poet and writer. As an editor his appreciable work is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beauty And Love
Spring has come to embrace your cheeks
Lovely breeze caresses your peaks
Love itself comes and seeks
Through out the days through out the weeks
Permission to touch submission to take
The fragrance of your body to a lake
For eternal sublime for its sake
The relation of love one should partake
Where flowers have grown
Where love is known
Where beauty is shown
In sophisticated tone
Fairies sing a song to dance
About your beauty and much more
Pain plaintively cries in core
The world has not seen it before
Beauty is to die while love ...