Corey Jones Poems
- Pressure What have they done to you? you used to be so full...
- A Lovers Haiku I just look at you, Smiling that big pretty ...
- Locks And Keys You've knocked and entered over a thousand ...
- Free The hardest part is to feel Feel something for you ...
- Friendship I depend upon you It's true you know When I ...
- Recycled Love You smile at me The fakest smile I have ever ...
- Invisible Letting life beat me That's what I am doing I'm ...
A young man, play-write, poet, and author just trying to make sense of this crazy world. I have written two full length stage plays and several one acts. A current senior in undergrad, majoring in theatrical design. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corey Jones
What have they done to you?
you used to be so full of light.
i was once that way,
but now I'm as gloomy as the rain.
someone once told me
there was hope for me still,
they said after every rainstorm,
there is a rainbow.
but the sun scares me now.
as i hide in the shadows,
and watch life from behind.
that is how i found you,
so broken and alone.
but we two,
we can be a pair now.
we can build a home here,
and relive all of our fears.