Cory Calder Poems
- Life Life is short, life is sour, Slowly marching by the ...
- Agony Of School I walk through life, Day-by-day. Full of ...
- Deathbed As I lie here dying, I feel like a dope. I can ...
- Emptiness My soul is rain, my heart is sad, I need the ...
- Disease Of Hate Show me love, Don’t give me hate.
- Invisible They look through me, As if I’m air.
- Forsaken I hate my face, I break the mirror.
a lot of my poems were inspired from depression, or just some topics that drifted into my mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cory Calder
Life is short, life is sour,
Slowly marching by the hour.
Life is fun, life is sweet,
Filled with dreams of no deceit.
Life is hard, life is gloom,
We fear our coming doom.
Life is family, life is friends,
We hope to never meet the ends.
Life is fear, life is greed,
Living under an evil creed.
Life is love, life is beauty,
Carefree of any duty.
Life is evil, life is lust,
We find it hard to give trust.
Life is hope, life is sharing,
Showing others were always caring.
Life is ...