Dan Hanosh Poems
- The World Outside My Window Through the trees, opaque ...
- My Ghost, The Writer I move my pen across the parchment, ...
- Stormy Day A dark gloomy scene fills my window pane a cool...
- Loved From Afar The time was not right, is it ever, you ...
- How Did This Happen? That fateful day in September, fear ...
- Caught In A Breeze Grains of sand, sift, through my ...
- Live Free And Dream Nothing matters when happiness alludes ...
I first started writing on a trout stream and haven't stopped yet... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Hanosh
The World Outside My Window
Through the trees, opaque
billowy pillows, splash on
an azure canvas, sailing furiously,
beyond my view.
Trees bending, each limb,
each branch, separately
shifting, everything dusted,
by a cold white blanket.
The hard rust road,
emitting bits, pieces,
translucent, behind the gray
dismal trees, now empty.
A picture, it’s beauty, a mere
landscape, unknown to all,
framed by my window where I work,
each day, composing, my words.
The sun breaks, the silence,
momentarily, revealing itself,
another frothy foam ...