Dana Georgekish Poems
- (untitled) Choking I can't breathe no more The pain, the ...
- Chocolate Cake Chocolate cake, thats my style Chocolate ...
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry that I wasn't there
- Black And White Black and White is not my thing I know its ...
- The Way Right of wrong I just need to find where I belong I...
- You I'm not mad at you I can't live without you Yes, it is ...
- Everyone Everyone hate school Everyone thinks they're ...
I just love to write poems, that's all... even though they are (sometimes) weird...: / more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dana Georgekish
I can't breathe no more
The pain, the memories
I can't see
I lost my way
Lost, gone, disappear forever
Tears of fears
Nobody really notice it
My pain, I really tried to close it
Into the Darkness