Daniel Oliveira Poems
- Rainbow, Rainbow Dot your 'i''s and cross your 't''s Wait 5 ...
- Trashcan Boy (Oh, That Emo Kid... Monday through Friday In ...
- Abstinence As you look out the window Calling out to my ...
- Fingering At The Rope. A virgin of transgression Swinging ...
- Giving Flowers To The Wind. Take me by the hand ; take ...
- My Drifter... I have seen you before... hiding in my ...
- Dust Child Come child sleep here by my side Come child ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Oliveira
Dot your 'i''s and cross your 't''s
Wait 5 minutes it'll kick in (soon)
You shouldn't be the one to blame for feeling pain
It’s just another, medicated, form of abstinence
Consciously extracting you from tasting the rainbow
From being a shooting star yourself
From loving every moment that you are wishing you're alive
So dot them good and cross them well
It won't be long
You’ll soon be swell
But you'll never taste the friggin' rainbow
You’ll never taste the friggin' rainbow
So keep to your fairy dust
If it will do you well
It’ll take you higher ...