Dayna Mortimore Poems
- Sweet Child Beauty of a dove, Integrity of owl, Courage ...
- Last Lullaby As sweet angels mutter last lullaby, The last ...
- The Canvas Oh how she loves her canvas, The stories that it...
- The Haters Make Us Famous And hate they will, 'till we're no ...
- Open Casket Affinity The fire he sees Is brighter than any ...
- The Canvas (Part 2) We last left off with such the fright, ...
- Scotch Is A Secret If drunken is a verb, then death is one ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dayna Mortimore
Beauty of a dove,
Integrity of owl,
Courage of the mouse,
The silence in a growl.
And darling mind,
I stare in to these bambi eyes,
Of what may come is that of the past,
I beg of you, spare me to last.
Whisper to me your secrets,
Love me darlin divine,
Bless me with innocence,
Tell me no such lies.
Whisper to me sweet lullaby,
And bless me, harmony,
Forget the past, become anew,
Take me, let me see.
Shed last tear,
Bring me down to knee,
Express thyself, ...