Deanette Russell Poems
- Media-Trocity….. Sometimes I look around and see Just how ...
- The Morning Was So Beautiful, ... The morning was so ...
- Deep Down In My Depression Deep in my hearts’ the answer To ...
- The Gift Of Time It’s wise to stop and take the time To ...
- Power Of The Mind I wake to glimpse the rising sun Its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deanette Russell
The Gift Of Time
It’s wise to stop and take the time
To think about this act of mine
Shall I pause and think it through
Or just rush in as I do
Without considering those that may
Suffer because I act this way
Instead I will calm down and wait
View this as some later date
How would I feel a week from now
I know so now
It doesn’t pay to just respond
My choice is gone
I would regret this act of mine
Since power is in the gift of time