Dennis Spilchuk Poems
- The Great Wave Off Kanagawa Morning and the fishers put out ...
- When Would It Be Most Appropri...
- The Little White Church The little white church, engulfed by ...
- Psalm 137-5: Not Forgotten Psalm 137: 5 and 6 'If I forget ...
- The Fall Of Adam And Eve In her heart a rage brewed. For the...
- The Church Of All Nations Therein at Mount Olivet in ...
- Science And Religion Some ask; "Why do you waste your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What care I how good they be if they be not good to me.''Dennis Spilchuk
''I too want my name in a history book,Dennis Spilchuk
But not as an idiot!''
''It is a deprived mind that derives pleasureDennis Spilchuk
From the dissection of another.''
''Unattainable goals are like dead end roads, though lofty; a waste of time, effort and money.''Dennis Spilchuk
''It's like beating a dead horse to revive.''Dennis Spilchuk
Comments about Dennis Spilchuk
The Great Wave Off Kanagawa
Morning and the fishers put out to sea,
With joy and farewells to their families,
Unaware today they would meet with fate,
To fight for life with a giant rogue wave.
Frothed in rage the tempest would not relent,
Incensed that they take without recompense,
The bounty of its trove with gluttony,
As if deemed chosen to exploit with greed.
"Bend those backs to the wind row and repel,
Vain Kanagawa reprieve yourselves! "
Spewed in boast the Kami Tsunami,
Amid the background of the great Mt. Fuji.
Fear seized their hearts and terror ...