Deondra O'Dell Poems
- Perfect World </>If the whole world walked out today I...
- To My Dad The time has passed, but the memories are still ...
- My Mother My mother is the strongest woman I could ever ...
- Sister's No one in the world can compare to my ...
- Everlasting Friend My friend is someone who never let's me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deondra O'Dell
No one in the world can
compare to my sisters.
They are always there to laugh,
and to cry with.
To remember the good times,
as well as the bad.
To remind each other that no
matter how bad life can get,
things could be worse.
To always brighten the worst of days,
and to let one another know
that no matter how much time passes,
we're never too old to need