Dexsta Ray Poems
- A Little Bit Of Hope Fortification Trouble knocked upon the ...
- Psalm Ninety Five Eight—nine Give praise to our Holy ...
- Space Space… The curtain that continues to hide the light of...
- Tomorrow Is The Sabbath Tomorrow is the ...
- Victorious Committed to my craft and my ...
- Larceny -new- The content of my stuff, comprehensive The ups and ...
- Matthew Fourteen Twenty Eight-...
Poet/writer. Collectionof spiritual and societal truths unearthed along a journey called life. Also fiction, fantasy and abstract. Prophet of God. Original works. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dexsta Ray
A Little Bit Of Hope
Trouble knocked upon the door and was waiting
For every new accomplishment
This was the compensation
I've confiscated every negative approach
Thrown into the furnace
And then politely off the boat
Couldn't stand to watch it smoke
Some choke at the thought of confusion
But what it all boils down to
Lost in illusions
Cause' if you thought you were losing
Then what else should you expect?
Debt dictated mind
All she could do was stress
Like the Law of Attraction was just a joke
You can't get what you're asking...