Dexsta Ray Poems
- The Blade's Abyss Altruism ain't an option Watch the ...
- This Is Who I Am A product of society True... Made ...
- I Do My Own Thing Just the other day... a little birdie ...
- Matthew Fourteen Twenty Eight-...
- Underground (To Me) // Snaps... Like a poem Time is ...
- Abominable The world is completely blind Society glorifies ...
- I Believe In You All I see the younger ones Following the ...
Poet/writer. Collectionof spiritual and societal truths unearthed along a journey called life. Also fiction, fantasy and abstract. Prophet of God. Original works. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I believe a revolution is positive. I believe following Christ is positive. I'm for all things positive.''Positivity
''Jesus spoke the truth against that system established by satan's lies. The Scribes and Pharisees couldn't stand Him. Not much has changed to this day.''Spiritual truth
''Don't allow anyone to talk you out of your testimony.''Testimony
''Refused to be controlled by society. Be vigilant too. Don't confine yourself to what satan thinks you should be.''Society
''I don't want to be anything 'cool' in the eyes of society. I don't consider myself anything other than what Christ says I am.''Personal truth
Comments about Dexsta Ray
The Blade's Abyss
Altruism ain't an option
Watch the prophecies develop properly
Acknowledge the allotment
The rudest truths
Break the clock and heat the smoothest soup
Talking isms made concoction
Maybe drop the rope
Say we have a lot to know
See ain't leaving nothing else
Change forgot the soap
Self-gratification left our steps adamant
Yep... every heart felt wept
And that of a nation
Ain't to grow and only start hell
And that's of every flower
No sparks, shells
And at ...